Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I love William Shatner ... he's so completely full of crap

Boy, it must have been rough for poor William Shatner:

The 77-year-old, who shot to fame as Captain Kirk in the original 1960s TV show, insists he couldn't enjoy flings with the series' most devoted followers because he was so turned off by their bizarre bedroom behaviour.

In his new autobiography, Up Till Now, Shatner explains how women would pretend they were being "beamed up" by the Starship Enterprise commander, shrieking: "So, this is what it's like to be in bed with Captain Kirk!"

He writes: "You can't imagine how much of a downer that is in every sense of the word."


Instead, Shatner porked every hot actress who ever appeared on the show.

Now that I think about it, I had the same problem. Whenever I bed a blog groupie,* she shouts out "LOL! LOL!"

I'm tellin' ya, that ain't good for your hard drive.

* Trust me folks, there ain't no such thing as a blog groupie.

0 Comments: